Part of the reason I’ve struggled to explain the whole NXIVM scandal to you (beyond the basics), is just how all-encompassing it is.
Thankfully, I’ve had some help with this.
I’ve replicated this thread from @OnWithLogic here (with slight editorial corrections and EZ, in-line linkage).
You can find the original thread here if you want: https://twitter.com/OnWithLogic/status/980265187822522369
1) I’ve re-written the start of this tweet storm 5/6 different ways, but it ends up the same: the
#NXVIM cult has so many separate lines of inquiry that it’s too early to really understand it. But some themes are starting to emerge, please follow along.
2) This is going to be disjointed, stick with me and join in because I think this story lays themes & foundations for what’s going on in elite circles for sex trafficking & may even touch at the edges of things more devilish. Oddities and observations…
3) Building a picture of what this cult is, the first oddity? Being based in Albany, NY. Albany? Then I started to consider why. Albany is the seat of the NY government, and deeply tied to NYC, where a lot of elite people live; have certain proclivities.
Yesterday’s Republican takeover of the New York State Senate was truly bizarre. Usually you can count on powerful social incentives to keep governing types from flouting basic standards of de…
6) Whistleblower Frank Parlato reports that to be a member (or “slave”) they must recruit new women into their “slave pods”, stop dating, and be on call 24 hours a day to their “master.” It’s a female only multi-level marketing sexual hierarchy, which…
8) Why only women? What right minded woman would give up compromising info? What was so valuable about this? My guess? Access. Elite circles. Elite opportunities. Just trade sex… or group sex… even perhaps devilish type events?
Nxivm had all the hallmarks of a money-scamming cult — but the truth was far, far worse. Devotees of the upstate self-help organization pay thousands of dollars for seminars, wear colored sashes de…
17) A mountain of separate threads if inquiry exist here.
In particular this one:
By Frank Parlato; Muslim Basit Igtet is married to Sara Bronfman, one of the leaders of NXIVM. The couple has two daughters. Sara is the daughter of the late Edgar M. Bronfman, Sr. The late …
A POSH Brit school founded by a controversial American “cult leader” is under review by Ofsted. Rainbow Cultural Garden, which has a branch in London, was created by the leader of the s…
Rainbow Cultural Garden is not registered with them and said allegations against the school were “extremely concerning”.
19) Its program costs parents $120,000 a year/child. One source told how her daughter #NXIVM & #DOS member ran a branch of Rainbow Cultural Garden despite being completely unqualified: believes it is a damaging program ie purposely designed to stop child + parent bonding. #think
The boy has become part of a unique program begun by self-improvement organization NXIVM founder Keith Raniere called the "Rainbow Cultural Garden" aimed at helping youngsters master several languages. Kristen Wilcox, a University at Albany professor of foreign language instruction, who has specialized in multilingual education of children, said very young people are capable of…
Foreign war “refugee” kids: Central America #Obama’s minors program
23) #NXIVM’s #Mexican affiliate is headed by Emiliano Salinas, a son of former president. Several women who belong to the group in Mexico have traveled to Albany, where they were branded. Where was Rainere arrested? #Mexico!
Keith Raniere — the leader of Nxivm, a self-described self-help group in upstate New York — turned female followers into “slaves” who were branded with his initials and coerced into having sex, authorities alleged on Monday in a criminal complaint charging him with sex-trafficking.
24) Back to the Bronfman wierdness. To family friends, Seagram heiresses Sara and Clare Bronfman are victims of a frightening, secretive “cult” called nxivm, which has swallowed as much as $150 million of their fortune.
Or are they???
Multiple lawsuits have done little to solve the mystery of why Edgar Bronfman Sr.’s daughters opened their lives—and trust funds—to a guru whose “self-improvement” organization, nxivm, looks to many like a frightening cult. Suzanna Andrews investigates the bizarre saga.
It never ends.
25) I can go on 100 more tweets, Want to dig? This is immense, and complex, and seemingly endless. Is it the sexual underbelly, the fascia that interweaves #TheCabal? Let’s find out.
26) This is the US congressman in the district that houses #NXIVM. Who is Paul Tonko? Why have none of us ever heard of him? Unimaginable this guy is not plugged into this mess.