Image Source: kek.gg/i/3QQrY6.png
What allegations did the House Judiciary Committee want investigated?
1. AG Lynch directing Comey to mislead the American people about Clinton email investigation
2. Secretary Clinton mishandling classified info
3. FBI and DoJ immunity grants to potential Clinton co-conspirators Cheryl Mills, Heather Samuelson, John Bentel, others
4. DoJ failure to empanel grand jury on Secretary Clinton and associates mishandling classified info
5. State Department employees determining which of Secretary Clinton’s emails to make public
6. WikiLeaks disclosures re: Clinton Foundation’s potentially unlawful international dealings
7. Connection between Clinton campaign / Clinton Foundation with foreign entities including Russia and Ukraine
8. Comey’s knowledge of the purchase of Uranium One by Rosatom; whether the sale was connected to any donations made to the Clinton Foundation; what role Secretary Clinton played in a sale that had national security implications
9. Unlawful access to DNC computers; collusion between DNC and Clinton campaign to undermine Bernie Sanders’ campaign
10. Unlawful monitoring of candidate Trump, Comey/Lynch knowledge of federal agency unlawful monitoring
11. Selected leaks of classified info re: unmasking of US person IDs; whether Obama admin (Comey, Lynch, Rice, Power, others) had knowledge of unmarking of individuals in candidate Trump’s campaign and traidition teams
12. Comey’s admitted leaks to law professor Daniel Richman re: Comey’s conversations with president Trump, whether they included classified info, whether they were intended to cause the appointment of a new special counsel.
13. Comey’s and FBI’s reliance on Fusion GPS investigation of Trump campaign; its creation of fake “dossier” about Trump, who commissioned and disseminated the dossier before and after the 2016 election; whether the FBI paid anyone in connection with the dossier, and the intelligence sources of Fusion GPS or anyone working for/with them.
14. Leaks originated by Comey provided to author Michael Schmidt dating back to 1993.
→ breitbart.com/video/2018/03/07/sessions-will-consider-seriously-gowdy-goodlattes-second-special-counsel-request/ … archived at archive.is/QNtGy
→ zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-08/sessions-i-have-appointed-person-outside-washington-investigate-fisa-abuse/ … archived at archive.is/4ENTV